Saturday, December 5, 2009

Welcome To the Furniture Assembly Service Blog!

Welcome!

If you found this blog though my links on Google Local or through my Classified Adds on the web, this is where I showcase and discuss installs and assemblies of IKEA, CB2, West Elm, Pottery Barn or Crate & Barrel Furniture and Elfa Shelving that I have personally completed for my clients in the New York Metro (New York, New Jersey and Connecticut Tristate Areas).

I will discuss the products (quailty, ease / difficulty in assembly, features) and how they were used or applied. Again, there will be photos to give you inspiration or show what I can do for you. This is an extension of my various advertising campaigns and I treat it as such. However, that said, you can gain from my knowledge and if you feel up to the challange to assemble and install these products on your own, more power to you. If after viewing some of these items and do not feel you have the time, tools, patience or skill to acheive the end result but still want it, give me a call and I will be more than happy to assit you.

Thanks for your time and I hope you find this site valuable!

Regards!

Adam Tate
Owner
Furniture Assembly Service & More, LLC
Call:
917-650-3071
201-282-4259

Email to:
fast.assembly@gmail.com

Vist my other sites:
http://www.furnitureassemblyservice.com/
http://www.whitegloveassembly.com/